We are now Registering for 2017 Membership.
Memberships are for the calendar year of January 1st - December 31st.
Join or renew today!
Select the button to the right...
Joining the WCA
The Washington Clay Arts Association is about connecting artists working in clay across Washington State. Membership is open to everyone interested in clay.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Exclusive WCA juried show opportunities
- Exclusive WCA scholarship opportunities
- Member rates on all WCA sponsored workshops
- Participation in WCA social events
- Access to the WCA library hosted at Pottery Northwest
- Promotion through the website, FB and/or Instagram!
- Discounts to local ceramic shops and services (See Details at Bottom of Page)
- Voting privileges at WCA meetings
- Membership in a community of supportive artists
- Possible Publishing on the blog/ newsletter
- Connection with other artists
$25 annually (January 1 to December 31)
The WCA has endured because all clay artists benefit when we act in the spirit of service to one another. Help extend the scope and reach of the WCA. Please renew your membership, or become a new member today!
Do you ever wait
until the last minute?
Artist Eye Portfolio Studio
15% discount on photographic services, & help with portfolios.
Clay Art Center
All moist clays available at the ton rate. (25 lb minimum); Kemper tools 20%off; Duncan glazes 20% off. Discounts for other products available with quantity purchases, including brushes, Amaco glazes, kiln shelves, etc. We do local delivery, and kiln repair.
Georgies Ceramic & Clay Co.
Clay at the ton rate on 100# or more; approx. 25% off tools and Duncan glazes.
Kirkland Arts Center
10% one class per year
$35 discount on one class per year.potterynorthwest.org
Seattle Pottery Supply
Clay ton rate on 200# or more. 15% off on books, 20% off videos, 10% off SPS glazes.
Seward Park Clay Studio
15% off first class that you take.
25% off any weekend workshop at is over $100
Throwing Mud Gallery
10% discount off the first 6-week session of pottery classes.